[ExI] ok geezer, was: RE: Meta question again

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 26 14:12:23 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of ilsa
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 12:36 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] ok geezer, was: RE: Meta question again

And this resource:  Greetings and happy summer from the Brain Health Registry! We are thrilled to share highlights from our week in Toronto at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® (AAIC), where thousands of the world’s leading scientists and clinicians convened to discuss the latest progress in Alzheimer’s and dementia research.

great project, I wonder what I could contribute?

smile, ilsa

Excellent Ilsa, thanks.  Your moral support is a great start.  I will check out Brain Health Registry, see if my brain qualifies to register.  Might depend on how strictly they define the terms “healthy” and “brain.”  I might be able to slip in under Webster’s second or third entries under those terms.