[ExI] ok geezer, was: RE: Meta question again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:09:20 UTC 2016

 I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for the
cloud service to respond with "you've told me this story before" or "the
last time you told me that anecdote, this detail was different".

I may have some possible solutions to the problem of listening to a story
for the 10th time in an hour.  But I have never been around a person with
serious cognitive decline.

So, let me ask?  Are they distractible?  That is, are they easily led into
a different line of thought or conversation?   bill w