[ExI] Robot caregivers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:42:36 UTC 2016

This article describes some of the latest robot caregivers.
<http://robohub.org/robots-that-may-help-you-in-your-silver-age/>

BillK

This is great, BillK.  Think of the future:  market in used robots - 'only
worked for aged patients in AC atmosphere; only 2 million miles on the
chassis; software updated for home use; response to loud cursing is
soothing to the user; may need new paint job - dents from missiles thrown
at it'.

And so on.  Wish I could be here for that.  I am a pro at buying  used
cars.  This would be a new challenge.  bill w