[ExI] hand foot counterpart?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 6 17:18:32 UTC 2016


I can't think of a way to ask my search engine this question, so I will
Exi-Google my generally hip ExI friends please:


Is there a word for structures on the hand which are analogous to a
corresponding structure on the foot?  


For instance: The big toe is the Schnorkleheimer of the thumb.


Medical and embryology hipsters, is there an existing term which goes in the
place of Schnorkleheimer in the sentence above?





-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20160206/b8929dd7/attachment.html>

More information about the extropy-chat mailing list