[ExI] hand foot counterpart?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:43:48 UTC 2016

On 6 February 2016 at 17:18, spike wrote:
> I can’t think of a way to ask my search engine this question, so I will
> Exi-Google my generally hip ExI friends please:
> Is there a word for structures on the hand which are analogous to a
> corresponding structure on the foot?
> For instance: The big toe is the Schnorkleheimer of the thumb.
> Medical and embryology hipsters, is there an existing term which goes in the
> place of Schnorkleheimer in the sentence above?

You can't say 'functionally equivalent' as the functions are very different.


More information about the extropy-chat mailing list