[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:56:06 UTC 2016

> How did you calculate that "
at least one every second
​" figure?​

10^11 galaxies with a supermassive black hole.

An average supermassive has about several 10^6 small black hole mass.

This is about several*10^17 small black holes already collided. Either as
two small black holes, either as a black hole and a (neutron) star, either
as supermassive an a star ...

The number of seconds after the Big Bang is also several*10^17.

Roughly one per second in the past, now it's probably much faster. But
perhaps bigger black holes collide now.

But roughly, we are there about.

OR

>From 10^23 stars in our (observable) Universe and that at least 1 of 10000
stars in our own galaxy has already fallen to Sagittarius ... if this is an
average, then 10^19 stars has already fallen in. And they keep do that.

Roughly my numbers.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/