[ExI] tms

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:01:55 UTC 2016

The fields used in TMS are really really strong. And it actually can be
dangerous. Notice how they said the face of the subject was twitching when
the pulses were delivered. You have to be trained to use TMS.
The magnetic field produced by a speaker probably are not strong enough or
if they are I would not mess with my brain with them.
And I'm pretty open to experiment with myself.

Giovanni