[ExI] tms

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:14:08 UTC 2016

The simplicity has led to a fair number of amateurs experimenting, causing
concerns among the researchers in the field. anders
Then there was the guy who took an actual Black and Decker drill and put a
hole in his cranium.  I forgot what for (but I'll bet Spike can think of
some dillies).  Yes, he survived.  Be careful what you show the public, eh?

Or my wife, who as Safety Director for a play, got a drill  and tried to
put a hole in her jeans.  Of course it wound up like crazy, caused her to
fall and break her ankle.  No, she continued as Safety Director, walking
around on her crutches.

bill w