[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:14:45 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ​>​
>>> One problem is that this time the US only has a choice between Trump
>>> ​ ​
>>> and Clinton.Nothing for the smart dimension to vote for there.
>>

>> ​> ​
>> ### This is a very good way of saying it!
>
> ​> ​
> Except it's not true because we've got Gary Johnson.
>
> ​You've not only got Gary Johnson you've also got Jill Stein of the Green
Party, but most Americans have never heard of either one and neither is
going to be the next president. Casting a protest vote feels nice but
letting a fascist like Trump become leader of the western world and giving
him the keys to a Trident Nuclear Submarine seems like a high price to pay
for that nice feeling. ​

​ John K Clark​