[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:16:07 UTC 2016

We need new-style leaders, such as Peter Thiel.  spike

Think of the job of President.  Thankless.  Day to day stress, millions
blaming you for bad air or poor TV programs or something even sillier.
Congress is against you. Wall Street is against you.  Foreign policy a
total mess with unwinnable wars, wars with more than two sides (Syria).

Would anyone like those you mention even want this job?  There's not enough
money for me to take a job like this.  I'd go to an early grave and I think
I'd say the same thing at age 35.  You have to be crazy to want this job.
And simply power hungry.

bill w