[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:47:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016  William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> If there is even the slightest chance that voting for a Libertarian would
> make a difference I would do it even though my vote would be lost here.

​Me too, and I've actually voted for libertarian presidential candidates in
the past, although they were such nonentities I can't at the moment recall
their names. I felt free to do so as a protest vote because back then the 2
major party candidates were both sane and neither was likely to get me
killed. But that isn't the case this time, this time only one of them is
sane.  ​

​> ​
> Re Neanderthal (of which I have a big dose) - Apologies for wrong choice
> of words.

​
Calling Trump a
​ ​
Neanderthal is a
​ ​
grave insult to
​ ​
Neanderthals, better to call him a orange Orangutan; but you need to do so
now before Trump changes the libel laws and makes it
​ ​
not a civil offence but
​ ​
a criminal
​ ​
offence
​ ​
just as it is
​ ​
in much of Europe, and saying that Trump is a public figure would be no
defence. Forget about getting a fine,
​ ​
President Trump could throw you in prison if you say something about him he
doesn't like. And yet libertarians love this ape. Go figure.

 John K Clark