[ExI] Progress

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Jun 12 19:22:08 UTC 2016

Il 12/06/2016 19:45, Adrian Tymes ha scritto:

> Indeed, this is progress.  Let them whittle away until they are small
> enough that one event can end them as a large organization - or more
> likely, until they are small enough that they basically run out of
> people to boss around.

Talking progress, we have another cult acting in plain view (orlando)
and apparently the seller of dead trees and empty air are too scared to
call it what it is.

They reported the words of the killer's father  telling it ha nothing to
do with Islam, just with hate against homosexuals (not hate against
homosexuality).

Prepare to hear about self radicalized homofobe by HRC, because it is
surely Trump fault for his misoginistic speeches.