[ExI] Circumcision

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:43:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:30 AM, Anders <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> From an ethics perspective this is obviously stupid: gender does not
> matter, and few if any ethicists are willing to say that one cultural
> system provides valid reasons but the other doesn't.

### But gender does matter!

In our culture men are worthless, except as providers of the material goods
that women need to achieve personal growth and fulfillment. Women are the
superior gender, to be put on a pedestal and worshipped. No wonder it's
fine to cut off a boy's and not fine to cut a girl's wee-wee parts.

Luckily, since gender is a social construct, soon we men all will be able
to claim womanhood. We won't even have to remove any body parts.

Rafał