[ExI] Autonomous car ethics

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:57:54 UTC 2016

The discrepancy is similar to attitudes in the Riis, Simmons et al. study
on cognitive enhancers: there was no correlation between willingness to
take different enhancers and willingness to ban them. People were quite
happy to take enhancers they thought should be banned.  anders

I think it's a superiority thing as well.  "I can handle these things but
lesser people might not and cause who knows what sorts of trouble."  This
sort of hypocrisy exists in politicians who smoke dope and snort cocaine
but are unwilling to vote to make them legal.
bill w