[ExI] If you are old this might help some of you

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 06:26:49 UTC 2016

About 9 months ago I started taking nicotinamide riboside on the
advice of a doctor I have known for 30 years who is in the anti aging
field.  I am on a low dose, two a day of these.

Doctor’s Best
Niagen (nicotinamide riboside)
75 mg 60 VCaps

I mentioned what I was doing to another doctor in Oceanside who worked
on my back 2 years ago.   Found out he is taking it too, more than I
am.

The June 17 issue of Science had 3 articles on it, including one that
showed mice on it living noticeably longer.

I buy it from iHerb at a reasonable discount along with things like
DHEA, zinc and resveratrol.  It seems to do the mild things they talk
about, I sleep a little longer and parts of me that hurt, hurt less
now.

>From what I see on-line, younger people have mixed reactions to it
while us old farts respond more consistently.  YMMV

Keith