[ExI] Alexander Chislenko article on English Wikipedia in danger of deletion

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sat Mar 5 04:00:35 UTC 2016

I have become increasingly disheartened by
Wikipedia. It used to be that its policies and
decisions were generally fair, rational, and
defensible, even where I disagreed with them. At
best, they exemplified the impartiality that a
world reference work should have.

Of late, the decisions I've seen have struck me
as biased and indefensible. The grounds for
deleting Sasha's entry are just one recent example.

This cannot stand. Sooner or later­preferably
sooner­Wikipedia will be reformed. Or it will be
re-formed, in a successor project, as we've seen
with many other open source efforts.

-- David.