[ExI] privacy again

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:23:14 UTC 2016

Speaking as a man, and wanting to get this in before any other guy comments
about it, I don't want any man here to feel that he is being personally
attacked. Not all men are stalkers. Not even most men. But the minority of
male malefactors looms large for all women because they are SO persistent
and are often REPEAT OFFENDERS. This fact was made startlingly clear to me
through the research of Geoffrey Miller, who is a professor specializing in
the evolutionary psychology of mating behaviors. The fraction of the male
population who stalk and harm women is overrepresented in terms of their
interactions with women. ALL women. So even though most men don't do this
stuff, the men who do seem to comprise a huge percentage of the male
population from women's point of view because they pop up often and
everywhere in women's lives.

I myself have called the cops on stalkers and wife beaters more than once.
If you see something, say something. It's the right thing to do.

Regards,
Mike LaTorra