[ExI] paradox?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 22 18:48:50 UTC 2016

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] paradox?

On 22 March 2016 at 17:51, Giovanni Santostasi  wrote:

>> Here a wiki entry on the subject.
> One of the factors they mention is metabolism....
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_comfort
>

>...Air-conditioning in large open-plan offices is difficult.  If you have
ever worked in such buildings with people of mixed age and sex you soon
realise that some people are shivering while others are complaining about
the heat...BillK

Last week my bride started having hormonal hot flashes.  So I asked, What
if... she is reading an eerie Steven-King-ish chilling, shivers-up-the-spine
novel and has a hot flash at the same time?  Which would win?  Would it turn
into a tepid flash?

I dropped that line of inquiry, for she was not amused.  Just a curious man
trying to do science, sheesh.