[ExI] quote of the day - power

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:06:38 UTC 2016

Mostly-nude male pole dancers, pandering to an audience of leering women. j
Adrian

What happens in strip shows:  men sit silently and watch; women (according
to a friend) scream and yell and giggle and throw things.  (oh well, Spike
beat me to the punch on this one)

In my never-to-be-finished book:  gengineering - women will demand and get
equal strength.  Will surely help in some cases.  Maybe women will feel
quite differently then.  Margaret Meed said that if wars were fought by
women the species would be extinct because women would take no prisoners
and kill everyone on the other side.  I don't know if adult women are that
vicious, but I do know that the prisons are filled with women who are high
in testosterone.  If women in the future want equal hormones, watch out!!

bill w