[ExI] Loyalty schemes (was: Re: bitcoin used for nefarious purposes)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:03:24 UTC 2016

Nobody believed that corporations would track consumers or that government
would track citizens.  Harvey

I don't mind at all.  Amazon knows all about me because I buy tons of stuff
from them.  So when I buy or just look around they give me suggestions
based on what I've already bought.  I cannot count the times I've bought
some book or something because of that.  I think this is a great benefit.
I don't know what that engine is called - the one that makes suggestions -
but I love it.

Of course I don't like getting spam or robocalls and so I shut those off as
best I can.  Smailmail, however, is fine.  Subscribe to Organic Gardening
and you will get everything related in your mailbox next week.  Fine.  I'll
read their offers and, mostly, dump them in the trash.  I have opted out of
credit card offers (no debt), but have used them in the past.  I have even
called 800 numbers asking them to stop sending me stuff.

So for me, knowing what I have bought and sending me offers has worked out
just fine for me.

bill w