[ExI] relationships with money, was: RE: extropy-chat Digest, Vol 152, Issue 3

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:34:00 UTC 2016

In light of that fact, the answer to question:  Do we take their money? I
would suggest, eh… no.  Definitely, no, unless every member of that “we” is
ready to do life in the big house.
spike

Oh we do take their money - progressive taxes.  As for Dan's 'solution',
stop having politicians that are bought, I beg answers to how to accomplish
that.  It seems that a bit of larceny is built into humans.  Will robots
running AI be as corruptible?  (what use does a robot have for money?  I
can think of many things and probably Spike a lot more!)

bill w