[ExI] relationships with money, was: RE: extropy-chat Digest, Vol 152, Issue 3

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:36:26 UTC 2016

If the US government began to indicate it intended to illegally seize US
citizens’ assets without due process (such as a criminal conviction) yanks
would sell their holdings to foreigners and flee with the foreign
currency.  The Fed has going for it that it has behaved as a law and order
constitutional government for the most part.  As soon as it indicates it
believes there is a legal means of seizing its own citizens’ assets, we now
have a rogue government heavily armed with nukes.  This is a bad thing.
spike

"Nuke my house.  Go ahead.  I was tired of it anyway."

But Spike, they already have the lawful means.  All they have to do is to
change the tax rates.  Remember 90%?

bill w