[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri May 6 19:57:28 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 12:01 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

On May 6, 2016 11:19 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:
>>… the next US president will likely be chosen by the FBI.

>…If you're that convinced the email server bit is worth an indictment (signs suggest otherwise), then what do you think the odds are that Trump's bombast will, between now and the November election, cross the line into criminalized speech (inciting a riot, say), resulting in his arrest?

Hard to say, but either way, the FBI makes the call, ja?  That would be one hell of a note: the FBI takes out the winner of both party’s primaries.

Sheesh, how the hell did we get to the point where the federal-level cops choose the head of the executive branch?  Americans, how did this happen to us?  Did we do this to us?

Help us Gary Wan Kenobi.