[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:50:12 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 3:32 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> I think that Trump is stunned that he won, and that he will cool his
> rhetoric and get really serious and 'presidential'.

​I think he'll try, but I just don't think he's capable of it.​

> ​> ​
> He may be crazy but he's not dumb.

​I disagree, he's certainly crazy but his behavior on the morning of the
Indiana primary was more than that, it was *DUMB*. And yet millions of
people want to give this foolish unstable man the authority to ​tell the
commanders of 18 Trident submarines what to do; and each of the 18
submarines has 192 H-bombs 5 times as powerful as the one that destroyed
Hiroshima.

In the next 4 years something somewhere in the world is going to happen
that will make the President of the United States angry; if Donald Trump is
president ask yourself how he will react when that happens. Today when
Donald gets angry all he can do is send out a lunatic tweet, but if he's
president and has a red telephone on his bedside table he will have other
ways to vent his anger.

 John K Clark   ​