[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:06:02 UTC 2016

In the next 4 years something somewhere in the world is going to happen
that will make the President of the United States angry; if Donald Trump is
president ask yourself how he will react when that happens. Today when
Donald gets angry all he can do is send out a lunatic tweet, but if he's
president and has a red telephone on his bedside table he will have other
ways to vent his anger.  clark

The office changes the man and the makeup of the Congress helps define the
role too.  But any way you look at it, Trump is a disaster.

bill w