[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:48:24 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 7:45 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
1.     The libertarian party cannot win.2.    In those extremely rare
circumstances when principle 1 is false, principle 1 is still true. Is this
really what we are saying?

​The libertarian party can't win this time but ​in 4 years things could be
different. If Trump loses the general election the Republican Party will be
severely weakened, but if Trump wins the general election then in 4 years
the Republican Party will not be sick it will be as dead as the Whig Party.
So either way in 4 years we could still have a 2 party system, the
Democrats and something else; there will be a power vacuum just waiting to
be filled. This assumes that the USA would survive in some form after 4
years of Donald Trump,  and I think it probably would, I think there would
be a 85% chance that there would still be something around worth saving.

 John K Clark