[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:25:43 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 2:23 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> The Democrat party appears to be on the verge of nominating the head of a
> crime family.

Crime family
​? Spike, I think you've been watching too much Fox News. Yes Bill got a
blowjob, and yes ​
Hillary
​ was sloppy with her E-mail server, but I think you need more than ​that
to get into
Don Vito Corleone
​'s crime family. Actually I think Bill Clinton was one of the better
presidents of the last 50 years and would have gotten the highest IQ score;
granted that may be setting the bar rather low but still...  ​

I think a rational person with finite resources would do better trying to
lower the possibility of a Trump presidency rather than go on a quixotic
and doomed crusade for
Gary Johnson
​ or whatever his name is. ​
​
Hillary
​ might not be the best president in the world but I think we can survive 4
years of her; however Dumb Donald (
Saudi Arabia
​, Israel, ​Japan, South Korea and Germany should all have
nuclear weapons
​, and defaulting on the national debt wouldn't be so bad​
​)​
could kill us all.

 John K Clark