[ExI] (no subject)

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:37:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I want to end and utterly oppose the government telling anyone what they
> can and cannot put in their own body.

​We agree on that, the only caveat ​is that the person should have the
ability to know what they're putting into their body.

​So for that reason I think laws against selling a bottle of vodka to a 6
year old are reasonable, and when an adult reads a ingredients label that
label should tell the truth. But if somebody wants to inject themselves
with vitamins or heroin or cobra venom that's their decision to make not
mine.

By the way, in my opinion the single most pressing libertarian issue in the
world today has nothing to do with money, it's euthanasia. I think forcing
somebody to live who wants to die is as great a violation of human rights
as forcing somebody to die who wants to live.

 John K Clark ​