[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:03:11 UTC 2016

The argument you're making here is actually the typical anti-libertarian
one: free people can make bad choices -- choices we disapprove of -- and
this might cause harm to others -- someone might read Karl Marx and form a
revolutionary group to take over society -- so we must limit their freedom
-- control their reading of Marx, for instance.  dan