[ExI] A Nobel Prize ​winner on Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:33:04 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 , Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Krugman is nothing but a political hack.

​Are you saying defaulting on the national debt would be good economic
policy? Are you really saying that?​?

​> ​
> Back in the day he was a defender of free trade and a brilliant economist
> who received the NP

​
And since the Great Depression no presidential candidate has been a
bigger *OPPONENT
*of free trade than Donald Trump.  Oh and Trump thinks we should boycott
Apple because they refuse to *insert a backdoor* into
​
all
​
their products so the NSA can get into whatever they want whenever they
want.
​ And it's not some leftoid saying these things, it's Donald Fucking Trump.​

Are you *really* sure you want to defend this man?

​ John K Clark​