[ExI] Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:57:27 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at  Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Do you honestly think she did not commit felonies?

​My guess, and it's only a guess, is yes; but not more than any other
president in the nation's history and less than most. I likewise have no
evidence that Trump has committed a felony and I don't much care if he did
or not because I do have evidence that Donald Trump is a imbecile or a
madman or both.       ​

> ​> ​
> It's all as insubstantial and untrue as that stain on the blue dress?

​So we shouldn't vote for ​Hillary because her husband was unfaithful.

​> ​
> Hardly any trustworthy information about his views on anything is
> available to the public

​All we have to go on are the noises ​that emanate from Donald Trump's
mouth and they don't make a pleasant sound.

​ John K Clark​