[ExI] we are not alone...

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 10 16:12:14 UTC 2016

No, SETI didn’t discover a signal.  These are polls released by Huffington less than an hour ago.  We are not the only ones who think these major candidates would make a terrible president.  These numbers are stunning.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bad-ratings_us_5731d2a6e4b0bc9cb047e596

I would have been counted in the 43% columns for both.

And yet, we keep being told a third party cannot win, regardless.  We are told we will elect one or the other, when their terrible numbers punched a hole in the glass ceiling for both.

We are dead.  We might as well just meet down at Alcor, hand Max our money and dive into the dewar head first.