[ExI] we are not alone...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:47:53 UTC 2016

No, SETI didn’t discover a signal.  These are polls released by Huffington
less than an hour ago.  We are not the only ones who think these major
candidates would make a terrible president.  These numbers are stunning.
spike

Trouble is, any third party needs to be in gear extremely fast and get
millions upon million of dollars asap if not before.  I would vote for some
third party even if i did not like him or her, just to shake things up in
DC.

If Hilary wins we will see some, but not a lot of trouble.  If she wants to
be a hawk, well now's the time for Congress to put a stop to president's
starting undeclared wars.  If Trump wins, we will see his own party against
him - it just might be hilarious!  If he wins we might see the same thing
as with Clinton:  putting stops to the power of the president to do things
without Congress.  And that's a good thing.

bill w