[ExI] we are not alone...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:31:57 UTC 2016

Thanks BillW, truer words are seldom spoken, or written.  And soon they may
become illegal.  We are being told there is a multi-million dollar PAC
called Stop the Smears, aimed at those who would post uncomfortable or
unauthorized comments about a political leader to social media.  spike

Are we talking about a posse of morons who think little of free speech?
How can they think they can get away with it?  There is nothing more
American than trashing people in government.  Do they think they can stop
the other party from saying anything negative?  This is way beyond nuts.

You say 'we are being told' - who is being told?  Who is telling?

Oh well, there are always going to be people who want to control other
people - we call them authoritarians, and our group is anathema to them.
Maybe we'll be attacked.  Wouldn't that be great?

bill w