[ExI] we are not alone...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:33:11 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 1:12 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Thanks BillW, truer words are seldom spoken, or written.  And soon they
> may become illegal.  We are being told there is a multi-million dollar PAC
> called Stop the Smears, aimed at those who would post uncomfortable or
> unauthorized comments about a political leader to social media.  The
> article doesn’t actually say, but it is easy enough to imagine both major
> party candidates with something analogous to this.  I have certainly posted
> online more than my share of negative comments about both of these, so I am
> now probably on the target list for both major candidates.

### Sorry to puncture your bubble but we all here are nobodies, and no
matter what we say we will remain under the radar of the thought police, at
least for another 20 - 30 years.

Unless they follow us into the nursing home, or into the dewar, we won't
get in trouble. We can feel free to smear the candidates to our hearts'
content.

Rafał