[ExI] my unified theory on what really happened at the state department

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:20:34 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 11, 2016 9:56 AM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > It is far, far more sophisticated than Adrian implies.
>
> As someone who has actually worked in this field and knows from first hand
> experience what he is talking about...no, it really is not, on average.
> Sure, there are sophisticated hacks here and there, but those are the
> outliers, even among those who seek to hack the US government.

​Maybe we are talking about different populations.  I am talking about the
Chinese army's section devoted to hacking, the Russians, the Israelis, the
Iranians and others - all government people, not individuals living in San
Diego or somewhere just hacking for a lark.

Please read the book and tell me I am wrong.  bill w​