[ExI] my unified theory on what really happened at the state department

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:31:01 UTC 2016

On May 11, 2016 10:21 AM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> ​Maybe we are talking about different populations.  I am talking about
the Chinese army's section devoted to hacking, the Russians, the Israelis,
the Iranians and others - all government people, not individuals living in
San Diego or somewhere just hacking for a lark.

> Please read the book and tell me I am wrong.

Don't have to.  I have dealt with people like that.  You are wrong.

I don't know about the book, but I suspect it is only showing the
extremes.  If it is claiming they're all or even mostly like that, it is
wrong too.  (Again, some are.  But not most.)

Sadly, most of them don't need to be sophisticated in order to do much
damage.