[ExI] Justifiable Lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:58:44 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> Lying is legal.  Lying under oath is not.

​I know, but if I was on a jury and determined that the defendant did
​something illegal that wouldn't necessarily be enough for me to vote
guilty, I would vote guilty only if I thought it was immoral too. The judge
repeatedly tells jurors not to do that but I'd do it anyway. The Senate was
acting as a jury and if I was a Senator I'd do what I thought was right.

I agree with you about "Wag the Dog", great movie!

 John K Clark