[ExI] Justifiable Lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:30:40 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 2:44 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> States must balance their budgets by law.  Currently the Fed need not,
> does not and cannot.

That lecherous adulterous fellow Bill Clinton that you think should have
been kicked out of office did.  ​

​> ​
> ​T​
> his creates a situation where states shirk their duties and hands them
> over to Daddy Warbucks Fed with the magic printing press.  This will lead
> to utter catastrophe in the easily foreseeable, borrowing and spending us
> into a hopeless morass from which we may never recover.

​Republicans have been making that ​
​"​
easily foreseeable
​" prediction for well over a decade so if they were right you'd think we'd
see at least a hint of it by now like rising interest rates and growing
inflation, but instead both have been at historic lows for years and the
main economic concern is collapsing oil prices. So maybe just maybe they
don't understand how the economy works quite as well as they think they do.

 John K Clark  ​