[ExI] Donald Trump

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:34:20 UTC 2016

gsantostasi at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > ### This is just envious leftist snark.
>>
>> No, Giovanni's got it right.  Most of the wealth concentration does not
come from value creation.

> ### I am not surprised to hear you say that.
>
> Hey, but maybe you can go beyond vague accusations and state rigorously
what percentage of wealth concentration comes from value destruction.

Any exact percentage depends on definitions.  Any number stated, you could
just cite different definitions to reject.

Besides, Giovanni's once again got it right.  There is much published
research on this that you can look up.  You're the one alleging this is
"just envious leftist snark"; you get to prove there is absolutely no
possible justification for the viewpoint based on all - not just a cherry
picked sample, but all - the research that is out there.

Perhaps you could start by citing research showing the exact percentage of
wealth concentration that comes from value destruction.  I'll wait by the
truck, getting the goalposts ready for high speed transport.