[ExI] Donald Trump

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:13:14 UTC 2016

On May 11, 2016 5:05 PM, "Rafal Smigrodzki" <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 7:34 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 11, 2016 4:19 PM, "Rafal Smigrodzki" <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > Hey, but maybe you can go beyond vague accusations and state
rigorously what percentage of wealth concentration comes from value
destruction.

>> Any exact percentage depends on definitions.  Any number stated, you
could just cite different definitions to reject.

> ### You think I would reject a reasonable definition of wealth
concentration?

Perhaps you might reject one that I find reasonable, but I think value
creation/destruction is the more likely disconnect.  The point is the
distinction between wealth and value.  Wealth is much easier to measure.