[ExI] Security clearances

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:12:43 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> they must clear a president (and we have had three in a row who were not
> clearable by the traditional criteria.)

Out of curiosity, which 3 do you mean?  I can see a case against Bush Jr.,
but Obama, William Clinton, and Bush Sr. do not have obvious problems.
(Unless you mean Clinton was blackmailable, but that was discovered only
after he was cleared.  But even granting that, who's the third?  I can see
some people arguing that Obama should not have been cleared due to being
black, or being a Democrat with all that entails, but surely you have some
more legitimate criteria in mind I'm not thinking of.  Obama hiring Hillary
Clinton does not reflect on his own clearance.)