[ExI] my unified theory etc

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:29:15 UTC 2016

adrian - Old age isn't what t used to be.  Sanders could possibly run, and
win, at 83.

​Alzheimer's started affecting Reagan before his presidency ended.  Those
close to him knew it.  Does anyone remember that causing trouble in the
White House, or that he made decisions that were quietly junked?  I wasn't
much into politics in those days.

I am 74 and I don't think anyone my age or older could say that their mind
was completely unaffected​.
​My memory has deteriorated slightly, and when doing crosswords I find that
I can get too rigid in my interpretations of the clues.  In other words,
nothing dire, or even serious, but still, we need younger brains up there.
 (I'd put an age limit on the members of the Supreme Court if I could.)

bill w​

​bill w​