[ExI] my unified theory etc

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sat May 14 20:23:54 UTC 2016

> On May 12, 2016, at 5:29 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ​Alzheimer's started affecting Reagan before his presidency ended.  Those close to him knew it.  Does anyone remember that causing trouble in the White House, or that he made decisions that were quietly junked?

I've heard stories of his inner circle largely doing the decision-making including Nancy, who took advice from astrologers if I recall correctly. Didn't cause trouble at the time, that was made public at least, but I wouldn't feel confident saying he was the one running things at the time. Who knows if he was even asked to make decisions then; if not, there wouldn't be any to junk. "Sign here Mr. President," might have been the extent of it.
-Henry