[ExI] Security clearances

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:39:34 UTC 2016

BillW, this is another case of the incident itself is irrelevant, but lying
about it is critical.  In a security clearance investigation, they come out
and tell you they won’t disqualify you for having an affair, for smoking
weed, for minor stuff, but they need to know what they need to know about
it in order to do their jobs, because their asses are on the line too.
They make clear: if you did something, tell it.  Who was with you?  When
did you do it?  Where did you do it?  How many times did you do it?  etc.
Spike

I am really not arguing with you about Clinton.  We will never know just
what she did or did not do and should vote for her anyway because of the
alternative.  Our republic has endured much worse than she.  For those of
use who are strongly concerned, just vote Republican for senators and
congressmen so that they can block her from any truly bad things.  I
usually like gridlock in DC (though it has gone way too far lately).

As for Bill, I think he tried to split hairs and claim that he defined (to
himself)  sex as intercourse, and so by that definition he did not have
sex.  OK, so that's really lame, but I am glad he stayed in office.  I
remember the French thinking we were just crazy to consider kicking such a
good man out of office for any of what he did.

bill w