[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:54:20 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> we know from his angry tweets that Dumb Donald goes into tantrums late at
>> night,​ so what happens when President Trump reaches for his Red Telephone
>> instead of his iPhone at 3am?
>>

> ​> ​
> Not plausible. You don't get to keep and expand a business over 40 years

​If Trump ​released his tax returns we'd have some idea just how much if
any those businesses have expanded, but he's ashamed to tell us.

> ​> ​
> by being impulsive and prone to tantrums.

​Donald Trump said on his iPhone that the father of Ted Cuz murdered John F
Kennedy, that his wife was ugly and that ​Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
When he lost the Iowa caucus
​ he tweeted that the results should be invalidated.
Then he tweeted: ​

​*"​*
*Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him
like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!​"*

And of course the words that will be chiseled in marble on the future Trump
Monument that will be built in Washington next to Jefferson's and
Lincoln's:     ​

*​"​Amazing how the haters & losers keep tweeting the name “Fuckface Von
Clownstick” like they are so original & like no one else is doing it...​"​*

​So when Mr.Clownstick is president and gets mad will he reach for his
iPhone or his Red Telephone?  ​

​> ​
> Also, Trump has made some very explicitly isolationist comments, which
> implies a much lower likelihood of getting into tense situations with the
> Russians or the Chinese.

Fuckface Von Clownstick
​ says when he becomes president "ISIS will be
gone quickly, very quickly
​".  Mr. Clownstick won't say how he'll do it but he will say he won't rule
out nuclear weapons. But it's not just ISIS, he won't rule out using
nuclear weapons against Europe either because after all  "Europe is a big
place".

Doesn't that make you at least a little bit nervous? It scares the hell out
of me. Some would say when
​ he​
 becomes president he will
​feel the awesome weight ​of the office and start to behave more
responsibly and his megalomania will go into remission,
and I admit that is a possibility, but I really don't want to bet my life
on it. I think it's equally likely that when 4 star Generals salute him and
call him "Sir" his
megalomania

​will metastasize. ​He wouldn't be the first leader who got power drunk,
but he would be the first with Nuclear launch Codes.

​> ​
> You should try to look at the record of the candidates' actions, rather
> than what they say on the campaign trail.

​One candidate has no record to look at because unlike every other
presidential candidate in modern history he has never held any political
office before, never been in the cabinet, never served in the military; all
we know is he "restructures his debt" a lot, which is a euphemism for
refusing to pay back the loans you promised to pay back.

> ​> ​
> It's OK to use hyperbole as a joke but it just uncool if it's serious.

​I used to think Trump was funny and I still think a buffoon can be funny,
but not when the buffoon has the keys to a Trident Nuclear Submarine.

 John K Clark  ​