[ExI] Security clearances

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 00:39:35 UTC 2016

No.  There are no checks and balances on that process.

spike

Well, there needs to be.  for John - in an emergency, such as when the pres
is informed that missiles are on the way, I can see letting one man do
that.  For a planned attack we should change the way it's handled.  No one
man should have that power.

I can see now why y'all are so inflamed about Trump and nuclear attacks by
us.

Live and learn - thanks.

bill w