[ExI] Repudiating the national debt

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:21:44 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 10:16 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
​

> ​> ​
> His tax return is about last years’ income.  That won’t tell us his net
> worth, doesn’t tell us what he is holding that doesn’t go on tax returns
> such as assets that are not being sold, or hard assets such as gold
> holdings.

​If Trump had invested in Gold back in 1977 then today it would only be
worth about twice as much,

​NOT ACCOUNTING FOR​ INFLATION; and if Truthful Trump had let the American
people that he wants to lead see all his tax information going back as far
as 1977, AS CROOKED  HILLARY DID, then we'd know just how brilliant a
businessman Donald Trump really is.

> ​> ​
> Good chance Trump didn’t sell much of anything last year, for he was
> thinking about politics rather than business.  That tax return will not
> tell us any of that.

​Well obviously it would tell us something he's ashamed of, otherwise he'd
not only tell us he'd brag about it. You know Trump, if it said he made
gobs of money he'd be eager to show us.​

​ John K Clark​