[ExI] Prometheus and LFS

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:27:05 UTC 2016

If you are a libertarian (or other kind of anti-authoritarian), and enjoy
science fiction and fantasy, you can learn about our tastes and get a list
of fun reads from http://lfs.org/awards.shtml. If you like what you see,
visithttp://lfs.org/join.shtml and join to support our work.  chris

I don't know what flavor of libertarian I am.  Liberal libertarian is an
odd mix.  As far as I can tell, the only benefit of membership is to able
to vote.  Is that correct?  I am supporting the award and nothing else?
(When I was about your age I had an afro too.  Wake up in the morning,
scratch your head and that's all the grooming you need.)

bill w