[ExI] snowden paradox: was: RE: Sanders, Clinton and Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:45:51 UTC 2016

 He was acquitted, apparently in part because the judge refused to apply an
"enemy of the state" label to Julian Assange just because he was leaking
information to the public, no matter how classified or sensitive.

I am not getting a sense of what the majority of this group believes.  Is
Snowden a traitor or a hero?

bill w